UltraShape Power : Non-Surgical Body Contouring
Don’t Just Shrink Fat Cells, Eliminate Them Permanently!
UltraShape is the first and only FDA-cleared, non-invasive body shaping device that uses pulsed, focused ultrasound technology to mechanically (non-thermally) and selectively destroy fat cells. This makes the entire revolutionary procedure virtually painless and leaves no visible signs of treatment. Because the ultrasound technology behind UltraShape is focused specifically on fat cells, you do not have to worry about bruising, swelling, or downtime. You can have your procedure done in about an hour or less and then go about your daily activities as usual! But the best part? You can finally eliminate those “trouble zones” on your body that have been stubbornly resistant to diet and exercise for a shapely, beautiful-contoured physique!
Some areas most commonly treated with UltraShape are:
Knee fat pads
UltraShape Before & After Photos
Unlike weight loss, which can only shrink fat cells, UltraShape eliminates them permanently. The Ultrashape’s focused, pulsed ultrasound energy is used to selectively remove the fat under your skin (subcutaneous fat). Once you, Dr. Ibegbu, and his team determine the exact areas of treatment, a smoothing gel is applied and the transducer will be glided over the area of treatment to deliver the ultrasound energy in the form of acoustic waves, which focus on the fat cells much like a magnifying glass can focus light. This causes a change in pressure, forming bubbles between the fat cells. These bubbles disrupt the fat cell wall, thereby releasing the fat for the body to reabsorb comfortably and naturally.
What does this all mean? Patients experience little to no pain during and after the procedure and smoother, more contoured results can be seen as quickly as two weeks after your first treatment! Generally, a minimum of 3 treatments are required for significant results and these sessions should be spaced about 2 weeks apart. The UltraShape procedure is described by most patients as being a relaxing and pleasant experience. This procedure is non-surgical so there is no need for incisions, pain medication, or topical or local anesthetic.
UltraShape is not meant for significant weight loss but rather for targeted areas that have been resistant to weight loss by conventional methods of diet and exercise. The UltraShape technology won’t cause you pain or harm surrounding skin, connective tissue, nerves, or muscles. It’s no wonder why clinical studies have shown a 94% satisfaction rate by its patients!
UltraShape vs CoolSculpting
The many reasons why we offer UltraShapePower instead of CoolSculpting.
While working out and eating right can do wonders for your body, it can still be tough to lose those last few inches. Take control and enjoy the body you’ve earned with UltraShape Power, the fat reduction system that uses ultrasound technology to destroy fat in just three virtually painless, in-office treatments.
How does the Ultra Shape Power differ from devices such as Coolsculpting?
- Ultra Shape Power is non-invasive and there is no downtime during the procedure – there is no bruising, swelling, or redness
- It’s fast and has a larger coverage area than Coolsculpting and laser systems available
- There is no pre-sized applicator meaning a flexible treatment area with smooth outcomes
- Ultra Shape Power boasts up to 32% fat layer reduction using the painless fat destruction device, compared with 24% via CoolSculpting
- 100% of patients report comfort during the procedure
Frequently Ask Questions
male or female, age 18+, in good health
seeking treatment for localized, stubborn fat deposits
I am aware that UltraShape Power body treatments are a minimum of 3 treatments spaced every 2-4 weeks apart. I understand that clinical results may vary depending on individual factors, including but not limited to medical history and patient compliance with pre and post treatment instructions.
I confirm that I do not have the following contraindications to this procedure:
- Pacemaker, implanted cardiac defibrillator, or other electromagnetic implanted devices
- Pregnant, or breastfeeding or anticipated pregnancy during the treatment phase
- Metabolic disorders or are currently taking any medication that could affect fat metabolism
- Hepatitis or other liver diseases
- Immune system disease or connective tissue disorders
- History of poor wound healing, an open wound or rash in the treatment area
- Keloids, hypertrophic scars, or depressed scars in the treatment area
- Blood or bleeding disorderYou are not a candidate if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Throughout the course of your treatment, it is imperative that you follow certain criteria in order to receive the optimal results of you Ultrashape treatment.
- Drink 10 or more cups of water a day, especially the day of your treatment and the following 3 days after treatment. This helps your body process the fat and speeds up your metabolism.
- Do not drink alcohol the day of your treatment and the following 3 days after your treatment. If possible eliminate alcohol completely, alcohol contains excess sugar which can cause weight gain and slows down your liver function, which is imperative to your Ultrashape results.
- Do have a healthy diet; eliminate sugars and refined carbohydrates such as white bread, white pasta, white rice and sugar.
- Avoid soda pop and sugary drinks and also fast food, fried foods, excess oil and butter.
- Maintain a healthy diet, which consists of lean proteins and vegetables.
- Keep your scheduled appointments, to receive optimal results appointments should consist of 3 treatments 2-4 weeks apart.
- Walking and/or exercise will help shed fat and speed up your metabolism.
- You may experience heat, welting or small blisters post-treatment, these should go away within 3 days post treatment and although not everyone experiences these side effects, they are normal.
Please call the office if you feel that they are excessive or do not go away within a weeks’ time. You will be weighed on the days your appointments are scheduled; weight gain will be documented and will affect the outcome and success of your treatment. Patient results will vary depending on lifestyle, health of the patient and other variables.